Like most websites, our Website places “cookies” – a small text file – in the browser of your computer. Cookies help us to make the site work as you expect it to and collect information about how you use our website and analyse the website’s traffic. However, we do not store any information that identifies you personally. We just save a unique session identifier, which then helps us find your user profile, and associated preferences, to facilitate your next visit.
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” based. Our Website uses both types of cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date (by default the cookies expire after 23 days), and may be used to track your browsing behaviour upon return to the issuing website or component. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “Help” menu.
- Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Instructions on how to do so will vary from browser to browser but you can find out more at www.aboutcookies.org. Some features and functionality may be lost if you choose to disable cookies. Also, remember that you will have to adjust the cookie settings for each browser and device and you use to visit our Website. The content sent using the cookie refers to the terminal and not to the person for whom the cookie was issued. Consequently, this content is not different from one user to another on the same terminal.
- Our Website may contain links to other sites that may use cookie technology. We do not have access to, or control over, these cookies.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Cloudflare: We use this content delivery network (CDN) to protect our website from DDOS attacks and improve speed performances.
- Google Analytics: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to be able to measure and evaluate the performance of our site and the audience in order to optimize the site and its editorial choices according to their respective performances. Without these cookies, we would not know when you visited our site and would not be able to evaluate if it works correctly. Google analytics collects no personal data nor IP addresses.
- Facebook: We use Facebook to measure and improve the relevancy of our Facebook campaigns. It also helps us find out if we’re talking to the right people. This is done in accordance with Facebook’s policies. Read more about Facebook’s cookies.
- Hotjar: Hotjar gives us an in-depth visual analysis of your user experience on our website. These cookies uniquely identify a visitor during a single browser session and indicates they are included in an audience sample and ensures that behaviour in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
About the cookies banner
Accréditation Sans Frontières | 32, Boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris – France Tél : + 33 (0) 753902263 | www.france-asf.fr | Association d’intérêt général à but humanitaire et non lucratif régie par la loi du 01/07/1901 déclarée à la Préfecture de Police Paris le 18/06/2020 RNA n° W751257030 – Insertion au Journal Officiel du 27/06/2020 – Annonce n° 1340 – SIRET n° 88807681700012 – APE n° 9499Z